Protection of personal data of the e-shop www.belmil.sk
1. Company Belmil s. r. o., with registered office Norovce 152, 956 38 Norovce, IČO 53721781, (hereinafter referred to as "seller" or "administrator") processes in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) no. The following personal data:
- name surname
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- Bank account number
- IP address
2. The above-mentioned personal data must be processed for processing orders and further fulfillment of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is enabled by Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) Regulation - processing is necessary for the performance of the contract. The seller processes this data also for the purpose of recording the contract and any future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties.
The retention and processing of personal data is for the above-mentioned purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 letter c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation and for the purposes of the administrator's legitimate interests.
3. News and other business messages can be sent to the e-mail address or telephone number of the buyer, this procedure is made possible by § 62 para. 3 no. 351/2011, on electronic communications, if the buyer does not reject it. These notifications can be unsubscribed at any time in any way - for example, by sending an e-mail or clicking on a link in a commercial notification.
4. The processing of personal data is carried out by the seller. Personal data for this administrator are also processed by processors:
- EVIC webdesign s.r.o., with registered office at Petra Bezruče 139, 747 91 Štítina, CR, ID 28598661, provider of the Upgates service - operation of e-shop websites;
- General Logistics Systems Slovakia s.r.o., Lieskovská cesta 13, 962 21 Lieskovec, ID: 2021797140, transport partner
- Packeta s.r.o. with registered office at Kopčianska 3954/39, 851 01 Bratislava, ID: 48 136 999; shipping partner
- ComGate, s.r.o., with registered office at Nádražná 2031/34, 900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji, ID number: 44 465 009; payment gateway provider
- GT-Servis, s.r.o., with registered office Hlavná 288/45, 027 44 Štefanov nad Oravou, ID number: 46 688 633; "Chameleoon" application provider
- Heureka Shopping, s.r.o., with its registered office at Karolinská 650/1, 186 00 Prague, registered at the District Court in Prague in section C, file 218977, as the sender of e-mail questionnaires on satisfaction with purchases within the Verified by customers program
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
5. The administrator does not have a so-called trustee. The administrator can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
- measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding website traffic and visitor behaviour;
- basic functionalities of websites.
The collection of cookies for the purposes mentioned above can be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the administrator's legitimate interest, and is enabled by Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) Regulations.
The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behavior of website visitors - this mode can either be set within the browser settings or an objection can be raised against such collection based on the administrator's legitimate interest according to Art. 21 of the Regulations, which is available at the bottom of the website. Your objection will be evaluated without delay. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the website to function.
If the visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, it is not possible to guarantee the full functionality and compatibility of the website.
Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of visitors on the website, are assessed in the form of a collective whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of an individual.
Collected cookie files are processed by other processors:
- By the provider of the Google Analytics service, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
7. Please note that according to the Regulation you have the right to:
- cancel sending commercial notifications at any time,
- object to processing based on the administrator's legitimate interest,
- request information from us on what kind of personal data we process,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated, correct